>
-----



...punching on the walls of reality since 2005...
Puff House is embedded at the bottom of this page. Or click on the spitfire image above to go direct to my new blog, Puff House.

Through the Smoke...

Free Speech. NASCAR. Trivia. Bitching and moaning.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Neo-Redneck into...Free Speech. NASCAR. NFL. Trivia. Comic books. Nerd propaganda, Geek culture. Biting social commentary, bitching and moaning...WARNING: This is not journalism, mainstream or citizen. Anything presented is flavored by my diseased mind, my frustration and/or my sarcastic wit. Not necessarily in that order. You were warned.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

NASCAR Craftsman Truck Winner at Daytona



A hundred yards up the track, exiting Turn 4, the #6 of Travis Kvapil was in the lead and had been for a bunch of laps. Coming out of the turn, Johnny Benson in the #23 bumped the #60 of Jack Sprague rocketing him past Kvapil on the outside with Benson cutting down to try to go by underneath.

Kvapil, who probably had the best truck all night, finished third...by 0.030 seconds or something insane like that.

Congrats to Jack Sprague on the win.

I love the Truck Series. I'm hopeful that the Car of Tomorrow will take Cup Racing closer to this type of excitement.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked that Car of Tomorrow cartoon that appeared sporadically on Tom and Jerry. It was a Tex Avery 'toon. It shared time with House of Tomorrow, TV of Tomorrow and Farm of Tomorrow. Classic stuff.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker